And in this thread we will talk about the interpretation of dreams in Feng Shui and how, with the help of Feng Shui science, we can normalize and improve our sleep. After all, we all know well that we spend a third of our lives in a dream. And in order for us to be able to have a good rest and sleep at night, we need the situation in the bedroom to be positive, harmonious and protected from external factors that can interfere with healthy sleep and our dreams.
Therefore, we suggest first to talk about how to properly position the bed in Feng Shui.
Feng Shui bed: how to put
Perhaps everyone knows that in no case should you put a bed in front of a mirror. Otherwise, people who sleep on this bed may have health problems. But there is still a whole set of recommendations on how to properly put a bed.
Many Feng Shui masters claim that the bed should be placed so that its head is turned in your personal favorable direction. In other words, when you are lying on the bed, your nape should be turned in a favorable direction for you. You can find this rule anywhere: on the Internet, in women’s magazines or in Feng Shui books, but they almost never write that this rule is not the only one that you need to follow when you have a bed in your bedroom. In addition to this rule, there are other Feng Shui rules that you need to consider in order to avoid negative pressure on you while you are sleeping.
The location of the bed in Feng Shui: what to avoid
* Do not put the bed with the head or legs to the window or to the front door.
* Do not place the bed head to the wall in which there is a door.
* Do not place the bed in such a way that something hangs over your head. It is also not recommended to put it under a beam or in a niche.
* Do not put a bed between the window and the entrance. Through flow should not “walk” over the bed
* Do not place outlets and other sources of electricity near the bed. The distance from the outlet to the person who is in bed should be at least 1.5 meters.
* Do not hang chandeliers and large lamps above the bed.
* It is not recommended to hang pictures, shelves and massive lamps above the head of the bed.
* Do not place a lot of plants in the bedroom, then your bedroom can turn into a greenhouse, and this will not lead to a healthy and calm sleep.
* Fireplaces, fountains and aquariums are also not allowed in the bedrooms.
* If the bedroom serves not only as a resting place, but also as an office, then try to put the bed so that you can not see the workplace from it.
* If the bedroom has an entrance to the bathroom or toilet, then put the bed so that it does not “look” with the headboard or feet at the door.
* Do not center the bed in the room. The bed should stand so that on one side there is support and protection in the form of a wall.
* Do not put different boxes and unnecessary things under the bed. The space under the bed should be clean and free.
* Distribute the furniture in your bedroom so that sharp corners do not face the bed.
The location of the bed in Feng Shui: tips and tricks
* It is better to put a bed in the far corner from the entrance to the bedroom.
* From the bed, the front door to the bedroom should be visible.
* The space above the bed should not be cluttered.
* If there is a computer or TV in the bedroom, then at night it is better to put them in a closet or cover them with a cloak or a screen.
* Choose the size of the bed based on the size of the bedroom. In a large bedroom, do not put a small bed and vice versa.
* If your apartment has been redeveloped, place the bed so that it does not stand in the place where the kitchen, bathroom or toilet will be above or below you.
But if you have complied with all the rules, but still feel that you do not get enough sleep at night, suffer from insomnia or are sick, then it is possible the energy of your home. In this case, you need to seek the advice of a Feng Shui specialist. There are times that with a careful analysis of Feng Shui, it turns out that the bed should not be placed against the wall, but in the middle of the room or head to the wall where the door is located. But such situations are extremely rare, so all of the above rules still need to be considered when placing a bed.
And another important point. When you arrange your home in Feng Shui, then the correctness and incorrectness of your changes you can check only one way. You need to learn how to experiment. Try experimenting with the layout of the bed. If you feel that you are uncomfortable and uncomfortable, feel free to rearrange the bed until you feel pleasant sensations and you see that joyful events began to occur in your life. Then you can assume that your bed is in the right direction.
Personal directions of the location of the bed in Feng Shui
And finally, I want to say a few words about personal directions.
In the above rules, there is such a thing that the bed should be the headboard in your personal favorable direction. However, strictly following this rule is not worth it. Firstly, if you are married and your spouse belongs to another group, then your favorable and unfavorable directions will not coincide, therefore, there will be difficulty in placing a bed. In this case, it is worth putting the bed in the good direction of the wife, but only if the front door to the bedroom is located in the good direction of the husband. Secondly, what kind of energy is in your bedroom. If the energy in the bedroom is favorable for sleep, then the bed can not be put the headboard in the right direction, because energy dominates personal areas.
Now that you have learned the basics of Feng Shui for a good sleep, we want to tell you about the interpretation and types of dreams in Feng Shui. After all, dreams are sent to us so that we can improve our life, health, and live in harmony with ourselves and the environment.
And now we will tell you about the amazing language of dreams that existed at all times, but few knew it. And only with the advent of Feng Shui the language of dreams became available to more people, and now you can learn this language.
Feng Shui Dream
Sleep is what happens in our subconscious when the brain is disconnected. As a rule, in a person, the first dream appears after he slept for 90 minutes and this dream lasts from 5 to 15 minutes. In one night, a person can see from 4 to 6 dreams, but we only remember what is really important and what can help us in everyday life.
If you had a terrible dream – beware of fraud. If the patient had a terrible dream – to death. To a young woman to see a nightmare – to the love of her spouse, to well-being and soon to replenish in the family.
As mentioned above, a person almost does not remember his dreams. This is because, firstly, dreams are very short, and secondly, they want to forget the bad events that happen to them in a dream.
Science knows three types of dreams – these are subjective dreams, physical and spiritual. These dreams are related to our past, present or future.
In a dream, a person can very clearly see his future and intuitively recognize the signs that he will see in a dream. Indeed, a dream at its core is our desire to know the future, it is the desire of the soul to achieve complete perfection. Those events that occur in a person’s life contribute to his spiritual development. And spiritual development contributes to our well-being and well-being. And if these two forces cannot harmoniously influence each other, then there will be no embodiment of fate in a person.
We never see the same dream several times. A person can see similar dreams, but the same dream cannot be repeated several times, just like a person cannot live the same for several days.
When we have dreams, whether they are dangerous, prosperous and incredible, we wake up and want to know what this or that dream means. What do they want to tell us? From what to warn. Wealthy people have trouble sleeping because they are afraid of losing their money and power. Poor people hope that dreams will bring them a happy and bright future. They want dreams to tell them how to change their lives for the better.