It is always advisable to wear the rings of different gems on different fingers . Each finger is related to a particular planet, the ring should be worn on the finger connected with the planet. Each gemstone has to be worn on a particular day.
Whats your Birthstone?
Using Gemstones for Healing:
For ages, gemstones have been used for healing mental as well as physical disorders. Know more about which gemstone is used for healing which ailment.
How to wear Gemstone Rings:
There is a difference between wearing gems on the right hand or left hand. This is because, the right hand is the solar hand and the left hand is lunar hand. Gems of planets Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu are ‘Solar Gems’. Gems of planets Moon, mercury, venus and Jupiter are lunar gems. For a balanced life, it is advised to wear a ring with
solar gems on the lunar hand and lunar gems on solar hand. Hence, the gems related with the planets Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu should be worn on the left hand and the gems related with Moon, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter should be worn on the right hand.
· Pearl (Moti)- Little Finger for the Planet Moon (Chandra) (wear it on Monday).
· Diamond (Heera)- Middle Finger for the Planet Venus (Shukra) (wear it on Friday).
· Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) – Index Finger for the planet Jupiter (Guru) (wear it on Thursday).
· Emerald (Panna)- Little Finger for the Planet Mercury (Budha) (wear it on Wednesday).
· Ruby (Manik)- Ring Finger for the Planet Sun (Ravi) (wear it on Sunday).
· Red Coral (Moonga)- Ring Finger for the Planet Mars (Mangal) (wear it on Tuesday).
· Blue Sapphire (Neelam)- Middle Finger for the Planet Saturn (Shani) (wear it on Saturday).
· Hessonite (Gomedh)- Middle Finger for the Planet Rahu (wear it on Saturday).
· Cat’s Eye (Lahasunya)- Middle Finger for the Planet Ketu (wear it on Saturday).
Wearing a Ruby (Manik)
Wearing a Pearl (Moti)
Wearing a Coral (Moonga)
Wearing a Emerald (Panna)
Wearing a Yellow Saphire (Pushkaraj)
Wearing a Diamond (Heera)
Wearing a Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
Wearing a Hessonite (Gomedha)
Wearing a Cat’s Eye (Lasuniya)* Gemstone Incompatibility