Moon in First House in Horoscope
MOON(planet of emotions and instincts) in the first house: you express yourself with the help of a developed imagination and intuitively understand people. Home and family mean a lot to you; you recall your childhood with nostalgia. You want to be appreciated and admired, you strive for fame.
- a tendency to waste energy.
Moon in Second House in Horoscope
MOON(planet of emotions and instincts) in the second house: you are able to creatively earn money using your imagination and the masses – you sell goods to people, speak to them, etc. Your financial situation fluctuates, it is often unstable. Sometimes you are thrifty, sometimes you are wasteful.
- perseverance and financial instinct,
- the desire for security and the ability to plan for the future.
- impulsiveness in spending money.
Moon in Third House in Horoscope
MOON (planet of emotions and instincts) in the third house: your thinking is emotional, you have a powerful imagination. You do not like monotony, your life is filled with short trips. You have a good memory, you often change your mind, make a favorable impression when working with people or appearing in society.
- an inquiring mind,
- write beautifully about yourself and your family.
- instability of the psyche,
- tendency to interfere in the lives of other people.
Moon in Fourth House in Horoscope
MOON(planet of emotions and instincts) in the fourth house: you take care of the family and are (or can become) a faithful parent. You are likely to have frequent travels; you prefer to live near the water. At the end of your life, you can gain public recognition.
- financial ability in the field of real estate and family wealth management.
- turn away from reality.
Moon in Fifth House in Horoscope
The Moon (the planet of emotions and instincts) in the fifth house: you are impulsive in love and tend to obey the dictates of the heart, not the mind. You seek pleasure; one of your novels may be made public. Perhaps your child will become famous.
- romance and creative imagination.
- excessive custody and a sense of ownership towards children and lovers.
Moon in Sixth House in Horoscope
MOON(planet of emotions and instincts) in the sixth house: you are likely to change jobs often until you find something that really suits you. Job dissatisfaction can harm your health. You are prone to stomach problems.
- intuition and imagination in professional activities.
- inconstancy and unwillingness to take responsibility.
Moon in Seventh House in Horoscope
MOON(planet of emotions and instincts) in the seventh house: in marriage and relationships with people, security is important to you. Perhaps you will see in your spouse the image of the parent. Your husband or wife will patronize you. Probably, at some stage in your life you will gain popularity.
- sensitivity in partnership,
- sensuality in marriage.
- inconstancy in love relationships
Moon in Eighth House in Horoscope
MOON(planet of emotions and instincts) in the eighth house: you are sensitive and interested in everything related to death and the afterlife. Perhaps you have the gift of clairvoyance and are able to use it in practice. Financial position may fluctuate due to marriage and inheritance.
- able to be a spiritual mentor.
- may loose close female relative early.
Moon in Ninth House in Horoscope
MOON(planet of emotions and instincts) in the ninth house: you have a receptive mind endowed with imagination and able to delve into philosophical ideas. You are attracted by the unknown; in your work you can study history or the past. At some point in your career, you are likely to get help from your spouse’s relatives.
- will be happy when traveling
Moon in Tenth House in Horoscope
The Moon (the planet of emotions and instincts) in the tenth house: your professional or social activity is connected with people, you have little time for personal life. Perhaps you will change your occupation in the middle of life. The moon in this house brings good luck through women.
- intuitively feel the needs of the masses.
- danger of public scandal.
Moon in Eleventh House in Horoscope
Moon (planet of emotions and instincts) in the eleventh house: your secular charm attracts fans to you. At some point in life, you can change your goals and friends. You like to receive guests.
- intuition helps you get along with people.
- friends may be unreliable;
- may face a scandal caused not by you.
Moon in Twelfth House in Horoscope
MOON(planet of emotions and instincts) in the twelfth house: in relationships with people, you show sensitivity, sensitivity and intuition. Too touchy, you hide your true feelings. You often need to retire to relax, think and meditate.
- creative imagination.
- frequent anxiety;
- may be frustrated by your mother or family.