Blue Sapphire / Neelam
Blue Sapphire is Gemstone of Saturn. Saturn represents hard work. Though Saturn can be a giver of miseries, cause of delays; when benefic in a Kundali, it can be Raj Yog Karak. Kundali should be analyzed to check if wearing a Blue Sapphire is auspicious for you.
Wearing a Blue Sapphire:
1. Make a Blue Sapphire ring in Gold, Silver or Iron.
2. Blue Sapphire should be worn on a Saturday 2 hours 40 minutes before sunset.
3. 1 hour before wearing the ring, place the Blue Sapphire ring in a mixture of milk and honey. Place this in front of your worship place. Leave the Blue Sapphire to cleanse for 30 minutes.
4. 2 hours 40 minutes before sunset, place the Blue Sapphire ring on Shani yantra. Worship it with flowers and agarbatti. Chant the mantra of Shani 23 times – “Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanaisharaya Namah”
5. Wear the Blue Sapphire ring on 3rd finger from thumb (Madhyama) of your left hand.
Why wear Gemstones
Wearing a Ruby (Manik)
Wearing a Pearl (Moti)
Wearing a Coral (Moonga)
Wearing a Emerald (Panna)
Wearing a Yellow Saphire (Pushkaraj)
Wearing a Diamond (Heera)
Wearing a Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
Wearing a Hessonite (Gomedha)
Wearing a Cat’s Eye (Lasuniya)* Gemstone Incompatibility