Pearl / Moti
Pearl is Gemstone of Moon. Moon represents the mind. Wearing a Pearl gives peace of mind and increases confidence. It can help in maintaining good relation with mother. Kundali needs to be analyzed to check if wearing a pearl is auspicious for you.
Wearing a Pearl:
1. Make a Pearl ring in Silver
2. Pearl should be worn on a Monday of Shukla Paksha (waxing moon).
3. 1 hour before moon rise on Monday, place the pearl in a mixture of milk and honey. Place this in front of your worship place. Leave the pearl to cleanse for 30 minutes.
4. At Moonrise, place the pearl ring on Chandra yantra. Worship it with flowers and agarbatti. Chant the mantra of moon – “ Om Shraam Shreem Shraum Sah Chandraaya Namah ”
5. Wear the Pearl ring in 4th or 5th finger of your right hand
Moon Yantra :
Why wear Gemstones
Wearing a Ruby (Manik)
Wearing a Pearl (Moti)
Wearing a Coral (Moonga)
Wearing a Emerald (Panna)
Wearing a Yellow Saphire (Pushkaraj)
Wearing a Diamond (Heera)
Wearing a Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
Wearing a Hessonite (Gomedha)
Wearing a Cat’s Eye (Lasuniya)* Gemstone Incompatibility