Ruby / Manik
Ruby is Gemstone of Sun. Sun represents the body, your soul. Wearing a Ruby helps in betterment of Status and gaining authority. Kundali needs to be analyzed to check if wearing a Ruby is auspicious for you.
Wearing a Ruby:
1. Make a Ruby ring in Gold, Ashtadhatu or Copper.
2. Pearl should be worn on a Sunday at sunrise.
3. 1 hour before wearing the ring, place the ruby ring in a mixture of milk and honey. Place this in front of your worship place. Leave the ruby to cleanse for 30 minutes.
4. At Sunrise, place the ruby ring on Surya yantra. Worship it with flowers and agarbatti. Chant the mantra of Sun 7 times – “Om Hraam Hreem Hraum Sah Suryaya Namah”
5. Wear the Ruby ring in 4th finger from thumb (Anamika) of your left hand.
Why wear Gemstones
Wearing a Ruby (Manik)
Wearing a Pearl (Moti)
Wearing a Coral (Moonga)
Wearing a Emerald (Panna)
Wearing a Yellow Saphire (Pushkaraj)
Wearing a Diamond (Heera)
Wearing a Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
Wearing a Hessonite (Gomedha)
Wearing a Cat’s Eye (Lasuniya)* Gemstone Incompatibility