Coral / Moonga
Coral is Gemstone of Mars. Wearing a Coral proves to be helpful in property and land related matters. It can increase self confidence and helps exercising power. A person feels more courageous and aggressive. It enhances leadership qualities. Kundali needs to be analyzed to check if wearing a Coral is auspicious for you.
Wearing a Coral:
1. Make a Coral ring in Gold or Copper.
2. Coral should be worn on a Tuesday, 1 hour after sunrise.
3. 1 hour before wearing the ring, place the coral ring in a mixture of milk and honey. Place this in front of your worship place. Leave the coral to cleanse for 30 minutes.
4. 1 hour after sunrise, place the Coral ring on Malgal yantra. Worship it with flowers and agarbatti. Chant the mantra of Mangal 19 times – “Om Kraam Kreem Kraum Sah Bhaumaaya Namah”
5. Wear the Coral ring on 2nd or 4th finger from thumb (Anamika or Tarjani) of your left hand.
Why wear Gemstones
Wearing a Ruby (Manik)
Wearing a Pearl (Moti)
Wearing a Coral (Moonga)
Wearing a Emerald (Panna)
Wearing a Yellow Saphire (Pushkaraj)
Wearing a Diamond (Heera)
Wearing a Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
Wearing a Hessonite (Gomedha)
Wearing a Cat’s Eye (Lasuniya)* Gemstone Incompatibility