Yellow Sapphire or Pushkaraj
Yellow Sapphire is Gemstone of Jupiter. Wearing a yellow sapphire can be helpful for accumulating wealth and gaining social status. It can prove to be beneficial for teaching professionals and businessmen. It helps in reducing marital problems. Kundali should be analyzed to check if wearing a Yellow sapphire is auspicious for you.
Wearing a Yellow Sapphire:
1. Make a Yellow Sapphire ring in Gold.
2. Yellow Sapphire should be worn on a Thursday, 1 hour before sunset.
3. 1 hour before wearing the ring, place the Yellow Sapphire ring in a mixture of milk and honey. Place this in front of your worship place. Leave the Yellow Sapphire to cleanse for 30 minutes.
4. 1 hour before sunset, place the Yellow Sapphire ring on Guru yantra. Worship it with flowers and agarbatti. Chant the mantra of Guru 19 times – “Om Graam Greem Graum Sah Gurave Namah”
5. Wear the Yellow sapphire ring on index finger (Tarjani) of your right hand.
Why wear Gemstones
Wearing a Ruby (Manik)
Wearing a Pearl (Moti)
Wearing a Coral (Moonga)
Wearing a Emerald (Panna)
Wearing a Yellow Saphire (Pushkaraj)
Wearing a Diamond (Heera)
Wearing a Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
Wearing a Hessonite (Gomedha)
Wearing a Cat’s Eye (Lasuniya)* Gemstone Incompatibility