Emerald / Panna
Emerald is Gemstone of Mercury. Wearing an Emerald proves to be beneficial for trading businessmen. It can also help students in their education. Wearing an Emerald proves beneficial for Salesmen, writers and actors. Kundali should be analyzed to check if wearing an Emerald is auspicious for you.
Wearing an Emerald:
1. Make an Emerald ring in Gold.
2. Emerald should be worn on a Wednesday, 2 hours after sunrise.
3. 1 hour before wearing the ring, place the emerald ring in a mixture of milk and honey. Place this in front of your worship place. Leave the emerald to cleanse for 30 minutes.
4. 2 hours after sunrise, place the Emerald ring on Budh yantra. Worship it with flowers and agarbatti. Chant the mantra of Budh 9 times – “Om Om Braam Breem Braum Sah Budhaaya Namah”
5. Wear the Emerald ring on 5th finger from thumb (little finger) of your right hand.
Why wear Gemstones
Wearing a Ruby (Manik)
Wearing a Pearl (Moti)
Wearing a Coral (Moonga)
Wearing a Emerald (Panna)
Wearing a Yellow Saphire (Pushkaraj)
Wearing a Diamond (Heera)
Wearing a Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
Wearing a Hessonite (Gomedha)
Wearing a Cat’s Eye (Lasuniya)* Gemstone Incompatibility