Diamond / Heera
Diamond is Gemstone of Venus. Venus represents beauty, richness and pleasures in Life. Venus represents pleasures if life. Wearing a diamond can prove to be beneficial for gaining material wealth and pleasures. It can help in betterment of marital life. Kundali should be analyzed to check if wearing a Diamond is auspicious for you.
How to wear Wearing a Diamond as per Astrology:
1. Make a Diamond ring in Gold, Platinum, Ashtadhatu or Silver.
2. Diamond should be worn on a Friday at sunrise.
3. 1 hour before wearing the ring, place the Diamond ring in a mixture of milk and honey. Place this in front of your worship place. Leave the Diamond to cleanse for 30 minutes.
4. At sunrise, place the Diamond ring on Shukr yantra. Worship it with flowers and agarbatti. Chant the mantra of Shukra 16 times – “Om Draam Dreem Draum Sah Shukraaya Namah”
5. Wear the diamond ring on 3rd or 4th finger from thumb (Madhyama /Anamika) of your right hand.
Why wear Gemstones
Wearing a Ruby (Manik)
Wearing a Pearl (Moti)
Wearing a Coral (Moonga)
Wearing a Emerald (Panna)
Wearing a Yellow Saphire (Pushkaraj)
Wearing a Diamond (Heera)
Wearing a Blue Sapphire (Neelam)
Wearing a Hessonite (Gomedha)
Wearing a Cat’s Eye (Lasuniya)* Gemstone Incompatibility